2020-21 Recontracting Dates
Life is a little easier when you live on campus! Staff who care, all-inclusive rates and you're right on campus - choose your room on AccessPlus! Log in to AccessPlus and submit your 2020-21 housing contract. Selection happens in AccessPlus on the following schedule and all processes start at 6 a.m.
If you don't find what you're looking for the first time, keep checking! The system will be open through March 1, 2020.
You live in Frederiksen Court or University Village Apartments and want to stay:
- Nov. 5: Submit your housing contract by 10 p.m. to be placed back in your apartment
- Nov. 6: You can pull roommates in to vacant spaces in your apartment. Your roommate can be any ISU student, regardless of where they live.
- Nov. 7: Groups of four can move within the community
- Nov. 11: Groups of three can move within the community
- Nov. 13: Groups of two can move within the community
- Nov. 15: Individuals can move within the community
You live in a hall but want to move to Frederiksen Court or University Village Apartments:
- Nov. 8: Four-person groups
- Nov. 12: Three-person groups
- Nov. 14: Two-person groups
- Nov. 18: Individuals
You live in a hall and want to stay or move to a different hall:
- Nov. 19: Submit your housing contract by 10 p.m. to be placed back in your room
- Nov. 20: You can pull roommates in to vacant spaces in your room or be pulled in to someone else's room.
- Want your own room? You can choose a double-as-single. Stop by 2419 Friley Hall to select a room and fill out paperwork.
- Nov. 21: Pick any available room in your house
- Nov. 22: Pick any available room in your hall
- Nov. 25: Choose a room in any hall on campus!
You live off campus and want to move back on:
- Nov. 19: You can log in and choose an apartment.
- Nov. 25: You can log in and choose a residence hall.