Don't second guess a second (or third, or fourth) year!
Here's how to live on campus for 2020-21:
- Log in to AccessPlus
- Submit a 2020-21 housing contract
- Explore halls, suites and apartments!
- You have until March 1, 2020, to cancel your contract without penalty
If you currently live off campus and want to move back on campus, you can! Just follow the process outlined above. Moving back to campus is a great option if you plan to graduate early or get an internship!
- support of our full-time, live-in staff and our full-time custodial and maintenance teams
- your contract is academically friendly - why pay for space when you're not in Ames? And don't worry about sub leasing if you decide to study abroad, student teach or graduate early - we let you out of your contract
- No monthly bills (except SUV). Think about it - you don't have to worry about fluctuating expenses!
- Everything is included!
When else in your life to you get to live with a bunch of your friends—and walk down the hall to meet new ones?