Meet the Staff
My Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Why did I choose ISU: I chose Iowa State because of the opportunities available to grow as a professional in the High Education field. I also appreciate the commitment Iowa State has in improving the student experience by refining and mastering it's craft.
What I like best about working at at ISU: Building rapport with students on a daily basis, helping students develop into leaders, and working with staff who are dedicated in the success of their students.
- BA in Social Work, University of Iowa
- Certificate in Critical Cultural Competence, University of Iowa
- Youth Counselor II, Four Oaks, May 2016-July 2018
- Supply Chain Clerk, University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, January 2016-July 2018
- Iowa Edge Associate Peer Leader, University of Iowa, August 2014- August 2015