Meet Our Staff
With over 400 full-time, part-time and student employees, the DOR is one of the largest non-academic departments on campus! Our residence life, facilities, administrative, business, marketing, conference and technology staff work to ensure a safe, supportive learning and social environment where students can thrive as they pursue their adventure at Iowa State.
The Vision, Mission & Philosophy of the Department of Residence
- Student Success: Ensuring students persist, graduate and experience success.
- Community Engagement: Empowering students to become engaged learners, responsible citizens and dynamic leaders
- Outstanding Facilities: Providing facilities that serve students well.
- Health & Safety: Offering programs and structures that foster a safe and healthy community.
- Resource Management: Improving staff knowledge, skills, and management of resources for optimal, educationally purposeful environment.
Department of Residence Staff Directory
Organizational Chart - updated March 2017
|Director's Office||Administrative Services||Business Services||Conference Services|
|Facilities Services||Marketing Services||Residence Life||Technology Services|
|Live-in Staff||Community Advisers||Hall Desks & Apt. Offices||Staff Duty Phones|
DOR Full Staff List