Forms, Policies, & Terms
Many of the documents in this section of our website are in PDF format. If you don't have a PDF program, download a free version of Adobe® Reader®.
Contract Terms and Conditions
The following documents establish the DOR Housing and Dining Contract. Your contract is a legally binding agreement between you and Iowa State University. Significant financial penalties will apply if you cancel your contract after the deadlines and remain a student. Vist our Cancellation page for more information.
- 2018–2019 ON-CAMPUS HOUSING CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Residence Halls and Apartments
- 2018-2019 Housing Contract Assumption Form
- 2018-2019 Housing Contract Waiver Form
- 2017-2018 ON-CAMPUS HOUSING CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Residence Halls and Apartments - includes summer 2018
- ISU Dining Terms and Conditions website
Department of Residence policies apply to all ISU students living in or visiting the residence halls and on-campus apartments, as well as non-student guests. The policies at left and in the Policy Handbook are in addition to those in the Iowa State University Policy Library.