Academic year contracts!
Explore our apartment communities designed for Iowa State Students! Frederiksen Court and University Village offer truly student-friendly contracts, low or all-inclusive utilities, furnished and unfurnished options and staff dedicated to helping you succeed.
To choose a space:
- Log in to AccessPlus
- Submit a 2020-21 housing contract
The dates below are when selection begins. New spaces will be available throughout the process. If you don't find what you want the first time, keep checking back! We anticipate even more space opening up in January.
Live in an apartment now and want to stay?
- Nov. 5: Submit your housing contract by 10 p.m. to be placed back in your apartment
- Nov. 6: You can pull roommates in to vacant spaces in your apartment. Your roommate can be any ISU student, regardless of where they live.
- Nov. 7: Groups of four can move within the community
- Nov. 11: Groups of three can move within the community
- Nov. 13: Groups of two can move within the community
- Nov. 15: Individuals can move within the community
Want to move from a hall to an apartment?
If you want to move to an apartment and aren't in a roommate group with someone who already lives where you want to move, you can start choosing at 6 a.m. on the dates below:
- Nov. 8: Four-person groups
- Nov. 12: Three-person groups
- Nov. 14: Two-person groups
- Nov. 18: Individuals
Live off campus and want to move back on? Welcome home!
Moving back to campus is a great option especially if you might graduate early or get an internship. It's hassle-free and you don't have to worry about finding a sub leaser.
- Nov. 19: Anyone living off-campus can explore and choose an apartment.
You have until March 1, 2020, to cancel your contract with no penalty.
What's so great about our apartments?
Staff - We're the only apartments in town with a true campus connection and live-in staff members dedicated to your success. They're Iowa State employees who can help connect you with resources on campus.
Contracts - Our contracts (aka: leases) are for the academic year. Sure, we have summer options if you need them but most of the time, you're off doing amazing internships and having fun in the summer. Why pay for space when you're not here or worry about a sub leasing?
Utilities - Off campus life seems cheaper on the surface, right? What happens when you get a $500 utility bill (yes, we do have data to back up the fact that it happens!). Are you financially prepared for fluctuating bills? What about internet? Cable? Electric? Gas? Water? Trash removal? Is that all included? In Frederiken, all utilities are included in your rate. In University Village, you pay a gas bill.
Options - Frederiksen is fully furnished in the kitchen, living room and all bedrooms. University Village is unfurnished townhouse-style units at a lower rate. Our options can fit your budget and not matter what you choose, you always get all of the other benefits that come with campus living.