AccessPlus (A+) is a secure and confidential campus information system available via the World Wide Web. You need your university ID and password to view your information. Once you log into the system, you will see only those menu options that are appropriate for your profile. For example, if you are a staff member you will not have an option to view work study jobs. For more information about how to login, see A+ Frequently Asked Questions.
Many students share their A+ username / password with their parents. We understand why you might do this, but we encourage you not to for housing purposes. As an adult student you should accept the responsibility of conducting your A+ business personally, rather than having your parents do it for you.
If you need help with any of the following instructions, please contact us!
- Contract for housing as a NEW student?
- Recontract for housing as a RETURNING resident?
- Find out my assignment?
- Form a roommate group and Pull in a roommate?
- View vacancies and change my assignment?
- Swap bedrooms with my suite mate / apartment mate?
- Swap assignments with another resident?
- Cancel my contract?
- Change my meal plan?
Basic A+ Tips
- Read the above instructions ahead of time. Since some of the processes are time sensitive, you want to know what you need to do BEFORE the time comes. Otherwise, you could miss out on the assignment you want.
- Be within the campus network. If you participating in one of the first-come, first-served processes - especially Recontracting - your chances are higher if you are on-campus.
- Be on a computer. In other words, not your phone or tablet. While A+ will work on a mobile device, connection speeds are sometimes slower with on a mobile device, especially if you are using cellular service to connect.
- Use a wired connection. While it may seem stone-age, if connecting wirelessly isn't working for you, try plugging into an Ethernet jack.
- Use Firefox or Chrome. A+ will work on Safari or IE, but sometimes it doesn't. Whenever someone reports difficulty with A+, the first thing we ask is, 'What browser are you in?' 9 times out of 10, the person is using Safari or IE.