Contracts & Assignments
- be in good financial standing with ISU
- be enrolled in at least one credit at ISU
- not be required to register under the Iowa Sex Offender Registry Law, Iowa Code Chapter 692A
- Newly Admitted Students (New Admits)
- Freshmen, transfer, and graduate students who will attend ISU for the first time at the start of their contract.
- Returning Residents (Returners)
- ISU students who live on-campus during the spring semester and who want to return to campus housing for the next year.
- Summer Contracts - New Admits and Returners who wish to live on-campus for the summer term.
Contract Terms and Conditions
- 2019–2020 ON-CAMPUS HOUSING CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Residence Halls and Apartments
- 2018–2019 ON-CAMPUS HOUSING CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Residence Halls and Apartments
Using AccessPlus (A+)
A+ is the campus information system used for most on-campus housing contract and assignment functions. You need your university ID and password to view your information. For more information about how to login, visit A+ Frequently Asked Questions.
Most assignment selection / change processes begin at 6:00 am or 12:00 noon. Please refer to process instructions for specific dates and times. If you need help with any of the following instructions, please contact us!
How do I...
Basic A+ Tips
- Read the above instructions ahead of time. Since some of the processes are time sensitive, you want to know what you need to do BEFORE the time comes. Otherwise, you could miss out on the assignment you want.
- Be within the campus network. If you participating in one of the first-come, first-served processes - especially Recontracting - your chances are higher if you are on-campus.
- Be on a computer. In other words, not your phone or tablet. While A+ will work on a mobile device, connection speeds are sometimes slower with on a mobile device, especially if you are using cellular service to connect.
- Use a wired connection. While it may seem stone-age, if connecting wirelessly isn't working for you, try plugging into an Ethernet jack.
- Use Firefox or Chrome. A+ will work on Safari or IE, but sometimes it doesn't.