Meet the Staff
My Hometown: I was born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria, which is located in the Southwest part of Nigeria. According to Nigerian culture and traditions, my hometown is my dad's hometown, thus, I am from Edo State, Nigeria, which is located in western Nigeria. Ames, Iowa has been my home for the past 8 years and counting, thus it can be said that my hometown is both Nigeria and Ames, Iowa.
Why did I choose ISU: Being an Alumni of ISU, and having previously served as a Resident Manager for SUV apartments, I was aware of the great working environment that ISU provided. Once I got the opportunity to work full time for the DOR, I was excited to rejoin the team, to begin my full time career as a Student Affairs Professional. I also chose to work at ISU because I wanted to work at an institution whose values closely aligned with my values of diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing, Iowa State University
- Bachelor of Arts - Interdisciplinary Studies, Iowa State University
- Master of Education - Student Affairs, Iowa State University
- Co-facilitator, Dialogues on Diversity, Iowa State University
- International Orientation Programming Graduate Assistant , Iowa State University
- Resident Manager/ Community Adviser, Schilletter University Village , Iowa State University
- Volunteer Advocate and Intern, ACCESS Ames,
- Operations Processor II, Wells Fargo Real Estate Tax Services West Des Moines
- NASPA (National Association of Student Personnel Administrators)
- NAFSA( National Association of Foreign Student Advisers)
- All University Judiciary Board, Graduate Student Representative
- Graduate Council, Social Sciences and School of Education Representative
- Helping International, Multicultural Students and their Dependents Adjust to your Campus: 2014 NAFSA Region IV Conference, St. Paul, MN