Meet the Staff
My Hometown: I have two hometowns because I can't pick just one. I was born and raised in Nevada, Iowa, which is about ten minutes east of Ames and Iowa State. My other hometown is Washington, DC where I have lived for the past seven years. Both places are incredibly different from the other but have allowed me to grow into the person and professional that I am today.
Why did I choose ISU: I chose to come to Iowa State because of the people that I have met throughout my various visits to campus. Everyone is so open and encouraging to both students and professionals and that is an environment that I want to be a part of and contribute to. I also grew up in the shadow of the University and knew that one day I would call campus home either as a student or as a full time employee. The right time is now here and I couldn't be more excited.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and American History, University of Northern Iowa
- Master's of Science in Education, Higher Education Administration, University of Kansas
- Director of Student Services, Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security
- Conduct Officer, Georgetown University
- Community Director, Georgetown University
- Team Red, White, & Blue: an amazing organization that is dedicated to enriching Veteran lives by connecting both Veterans and civilians through running and physical fitness