Meet the Staff
My Hometown: Roscommon, Michigan
Why did I choose ISU: I will always appreciate a school with history and tradition. I think this campus has a great opportunity to engage its history and prepare students for the future.
What I like best about working at at ISU: The Hall Director position truly gives me the ability to connect with residents on a personal level, learning what they need to be successful at Iowa State. I can engage in discussions around more than just the classroom and into the daily struggles and accomplishments as they are lived out in our community.
How working at ISU has prepared me for my future: I have had multiple professional development opportunities to enhance my knowledge and skill set. I truly appreciate the support to go to conferences like the National Conference on Race and Ethnicity to further prepare to make higher education more accessible.
- Masters of Science in Education – Higher Education Administration, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, University of Northern Iowa
- Resident Assistant – Hagemann Hall, University of Northern Iowa
- Assistant Complex Director – Hashinger Hall, University of Kansas
- NCORE (National Conference on Race and Ethnicity)
- NASPA (National Association of Student Personnel Administrators)
- Safe Zone Facilitator Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- IRHA Better Together Award Recipient, 2017
- KU Bronze Pin Recipient, 2016
- MACURH Silver Pin Recipient, 2014
- MACURH President of the Year, 2013